Monday, March 5, 2012

691.6 Miles

(12.4)

As Sam was keeping watch with Strider, a cloud of something took shape in the distance. Before long a flock of crebain flew overhead and we knew the danger was even greater.  With the full moon overhead we continued onward.

Today I wasn't able to get on the bike until after 7:30. Why? Well, there was a snow day, which meant there were kids in the house most of the day. I will say that I do not like exercising in the evening and nearly didn't do it. The thought crossed my mind that "one more day" wouldn't make that much of a difference. But it would. Perhaps not to my body, but it would have made a difference in my head and in my heart. So, I finished my 45 minutes of biking, and my 6 songs of hooping. I haven't done the chains today. There really isn't time since I will be in bed shortly. So that will have to be done tomorrow.

I'm glad I got on the bike, especially since it helped work off some of the irritation I'd felt most of the day. I'm hoping it will help my sleep be more restful.

I finished a slouchy hat while I was biking and I'll be turning it in for one of the HPKCHC classes some time tomorrow. Then it will go into a basket of gifts that will be sent out as soon as I have another one done. You see, I put out word that I would hand-craft 5 gifts for people as long as they passed it along to 5 more people. One of the coolest "chain letters" there are, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment