Tuesday, March 27, 2012

827.8 Miles

(9.3 biking)

The going seem very long. We traveled many hours and were ready to sleep. Suddenly we entered a huge empty Hall. Gandalf says there are windows that will let the sunlight in, but since it's still night we cannot see it. We slept in that hall, cold and tired. The next morning, Gimli recited the story of Durin and it touched us all. Gandalf told us about mithril and how it was worth so very much. When he mentioned a corselet that Bilbo had, Frodo seemed more quiet than usual.

I didn't walk today. The wind feels as if it's trying to work its way into my jacket. Instead I increased the time of hooping and I completed the upper and lower chains. As for the biking, I decided to take it a little easy today, sort of. I kept it steady at around 18mph instead of doing any high intensity.

I brought up to April that my scale is still pretty steady. I lost four pounds in the last 2 weeks, but then gained two over the weekend. However, there are a couple inches fewer than there were. For example, my waist was 35" and now it sits at 32.5". I won't list all the differences, but they are there. She says that the scale doesn't matter as much while my muscles are gaining strength and I trust her.

For the knitting, I started a potholder from some old handspun I have. I don't even know where I got the original fiber, nor do I know if it will felt at all. But, it's pretty and I can turn it in for another class.


No comments:

Post a Comment