Monday, March 19, 2012

777.3 Miles (Walking)

(2.9)

We stopped to eat and were able to have a small fire. There was some debate about which path to take and Aragorn said that he can hear wargs on the wind!

The journey is much slower when I walk, of course, but I can certainly feel the different muscle groups in my legs. The biking seems more to get my heart pumping, but the walking makes my legs throb. The weather is just too nice to stay inside. The hooping I still do inside, but there may be a time when that changes. Perhaps the belly dancing, too. For now (especially with a work crew in the house next door) I will keep that part of my workouts indoors.

With the walking I'm not knitting much. Partly because I really need to pay attention to the sidewalks around here. That's okay, I'm nearly done with my Magick Number sweater and a pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment