Monday, March 12, 2012

746.7 Miles

(13.2)


Gandalf and Aragorn discussed the possible direction to take and it seemed as though they had a disagreement over something. For whatever reason we will be taking the Redhorn Pass. The weather will become our enemy. We've all begun carrying wood and the snow that has begun falling is much heavier than the norm for this time of the year. (pretty close to the end of chapter 3)

Four songs of hooping, 45 minutes of biking, and lower body chains. In order to avoid the dizziness from last week, I had a breakfast of leftover chicken, veggies, and some juice. Between the biking and the chains I also took a 10 minute break and had some of the protein drink I make. And, of course, plenty of water in between everything.

I bought a new set of weights this weekend. The grips are a little larger and they are covered with a foam (I don't remember what it's called). Much more comfortable! That didn't change the fact that they felt like a ton by the end of the chains, but at least there will be less strain on my hands.

This week's knitting is a pair of socks that I started at Kevin's. These are with a DK weight yarn and shouldn't take very long to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment