Tuesday, March 13, 2012

759.9 Miles

(13.2)

The going has been hard. At one point we were trying to shelter on a slim stone shelf while the snow piled up around us. It is only the miruvor that kept the Hobbits from freezing to death, I'm certain. 

The hooping today was a little challenging. Since my legs are sore from yesterday's chains, it felt like I wasn't as fluid as I'd have liked. Still, I finished up. After I was finished with the upper body chains, I was certain I wouldn't be able to lift my glass of water. I'm not kidding. That stuff really takes the strength out of your muscles! Still, I know that it will add strength with a little more time. In the meantime, I will just keep in mind that I will be loving all this hard work before much longer.

A few more rows on these socks. I'm thinking that, even if I only worked on them on the bike, I will have them finished by the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment