Wednesday, March 7, 2012

721.2 Miles

(12.3)

The sun has been out, but it feels colder now. We camped during the day (Jan 9) and now the road seems to be rising a bit.

I truly wanted to ride for a full hour today, but started getting dizzy enough to be nervous. So, after only 45 minutes I got off, had a tall glass of water, some protein in almond milk and took a coolish shower. I think part of it was because I did the leg chains before getting on the bike. Those took me nearly 30 minutes and really got my heart going and my legs trembling. When I asked April about it she let me know that it was to be expected since I hadn't had a big enough breakfast. So... now I need to reconfigure my morning meals just a bit.

The knitting is coming along nicely and I think I'll be finished with this scarf/shawlette by tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment