Friday, March 23, 2012

805.5 Miles

(10.6 biking)

So much in such a short distance! We reached the West-door of Moria. The description of the beauty of this magic is breath-taking. There are symbols of dwarves and elves wrought in the ithildin, which is visible only in starlight and moonlight. Gandalf spoke many different words and spells to no avail. Finally, in frustration, Borimir through a rock into the water, causing unease in Frodo. After another moment, Galdalf shouted, "Mellon" and the door opened. Suddeny there was a huge commotion! The Watcher in the Water had Frodo and Sam jumped to help. We all began running inside the doors and made it just before the Watcher slammed the doors and we were left in darkness.

I didn't walk today, but I did pedal faster during the biking (only 30 minutes). I also chose to do 20 minutes of hooping and the complete chains (not breaking it down to upper and lower). How do I feel? Not as sore as I thought, that's for sure. I'm not quite ready to go up to the 10lb weights yet, but I know it won't be that long.

I'm pleased with the amount of knitting I got done, even though I had to set it aside a couple times since my hands were sweaty.


No comments:

Post a Comment