Thursday, December 15, 2011

91.3 Miles

(9)

At this point, I've been in the Forest and was heading southeast, but too many turns eastward got me lost. Soon I found that I was in the fold too deep to leave, followed it to Withywindle.

I decided not to push myself for speed today, instead I kept it steady at about 15mph. It didn't really feel like I was taxing myself, but I still ended up quite sweaty. It was a little surprising. I think I was on the bike about 40 minutes, but I didn't really look at the time since I was most concerned about the distance. I will try harder to make note of that later. The knitting was pretty smooth and I'm thinking that I will certainly get this done soon. I still have only worked on it a little while not riding, but I'm hoping today will change that.




No comments:

Post a Comment