Tuesday, December 27, 2011

147.5 Miles

(9.7)

I heading east toward Chetwood and things are going along just fine. I still have a long way to go.

This morning was in interesting ride. I hadn't been in the bike in 3 days so I expected a lot more soreness or fatigue, but experienced none. Tomorrow may be a different story, but I'm looking forward to the early morning ride. Early again because the daycare kids will be here by 6:45 so I need to be showered & all that stuff before then. I don't really mind.

The scale has begun to hover again, but I'm okay with that. I sat down the other day and figured out where I want to be at the end of each month and I know that I can accomplish it. There will be no going hungry or anything like that, but there will be a slow shedding of the pounds.

The knitting was pretty interesting this morning. Part of that had to do with the fact that I draped the blanket over my arm while pedaling. I'm not sure how that will work as it gets bigger and I may have to start some washcloths or something instead. I'm still working on getting good enough for socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment