Monday, December 19, 2011

109.8 Miles

(8.4)

 Still traveling through the Barrow-downs. Dark & creepy here.

Today I got up early to bike. I'm not sure what prompted this, but I wanted it done before the daycare kids got here. I didn't eat first and had a protein drink almost immediately after I was finished. I will eat a more substantial breakfast after I get back from dropping the kids at school.

I stood on the scale the other day and was pleasantly surprised at what it said. But I didn't want to post anything until I waited a couple days to be sure. Yep, this morning it is still in the same range... 175.6. That is pretty cool.

There is no picture today because I forgot to bring my camera into the living room, but I'll make it a point to remember from now on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment