Friday, December 16, 2011

101.4 Miles

(10.1)

Yes, I have already left Tom Bombadil's house and began zig-zagging up the hill on the west side of the Barrow-downs. there are no trees or water. Somehow I ended up in the Barrow-downs which is inhabited by a great evil.

In all seriousness, when I woke up this morning I was determined to get to 100 miles. I knew it would be tough, especially since I woke a lot earlier than I'd planned, and I had a ton of work to do for the yarn club, but I was going to make it to the 100 mile mark. I did it in about 40 minutes.

Knitting is getting easier for me so I know that it won't be long before I can work on patterns and not just garter scarves. Still, I feel pretty good that I can now knit even during the high-speed moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment