Friday, December 9, 2011

55.9 miles

(9.1)

After Pippin realized that they'd turned too far south, they changed direction slightly, then stopped for lunch. Soon after that, they heard the cry of a Black Rider and continued on. Before long they reached the Marish. That's when Pippin realized they were on Farmer Maggot's property. In the book, this plays out in a significantly different way than the movie.

I didn't get back on the bike yesterday, partly because I was busy. Each time I thought about it, there were several other things to do and before long, it was time for a shower. When I got on it this morning, I figured I'd reach the 20 minutes and get off, but I felt like pushing myself a little, so I kept the speed above 16mph. I only did 3 total minutes of high speed (22mph) but I completed the whole 30 minutes. I feel pretty good about that. I even made it past 9 miles.

For the knitting, I got 3 stripes complete. Pretty cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment