Saturday, December 3, 2011

22 Miles

I haven't yet decided how to title each day, so it will most likely be a mix or various ideas.

Today I made another 8 miles, so I'm past the first night, at least. It's odd to think about this whole journey in tiny pieces like this. I'm thinking about reading the books again... or getting them on cd (the Rob Ingis version). The cds are currently $32/book and I just might be able to save up for those pretty soon. We'll see how things go.

The knitting went backward a bit, but only because it looked a little silly to me, being in different patterns. The stripes are somewhat small, so I wouldn't be able to have any designs that were larger than a few rows. Now the scarf is well on it's way in garter. I figure that will be better anyway. I even thought of who I'd like to give it to, but I can't tell since she may actually be reading this. ;-)

I'm feeling really good right now. A few members in my Ravelry group are joining me. Not necessarily traveling this distance, but walking beside each other, encouraging and supporting us all. I love them so dearly. I wish I could hug them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment