Friday, December 23, 2011

137.8 Miles

(10.2)

Wow! A lot has happened! I said goodbye to Tom, made it to Bree, met up with Strider, had the ponies stolen, Left Bree, and am heading toward Chetwood. What a busy few miles.

Eating has been a little more challenging since it's winter and I want warm & filling foods. Even so, I found that butternut squash soup makes a really good soup base, especially when you add lots of mushrooms & veggies.

The knitting was a little more challenging today. Part of that is because of the shape. With a scarf I can drape the end over the handles to keep the weight from pulling it out of shape. With this blanket, I'm not sure I'll be able to do that. I did slow down a little on the decreases, but for the most part I was able to keep my speed hovering around 16mph.


No comments:

Post a Comment