Tuesday, December 20, 2011

119.1 Miles

(9.3)

I've passed the place where Frodo began singing and Tom rescued them. This part of the journey was a little unnerving for me. Partly because I wonder what would have happened if Tom hadn't been around.

The last two days have been early biking. By 6am I'm pushing off and have gotten into the shower by 6:35. I'm not sure if I like this better or not, but it feels good knowing that I've gotten that part of the day completed. When I can't get to it right away after the kids are off to school I feel as though it was a weight dragging at me throughout the day. That makes it challenging not to feel guilty. And that makes it challenging to be enthusiastic about it.

I started a new knitting project last night and I'm looking forward to giving it to the person. I really do think they'll like it. I like the fact that I can work on it while biking since I feel it's sending good energy into it. And, since it will be for a very important little person, it should have as much good energy as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment