Tuesday, December 13, 2011

76.5 Miles

(10.5)

Wow, I can't believe I'm over 1% now! I've already passed the Ferry, spent the night at Crickhollow, and entered the tunnel to get into the Old Forest. The fog is still very thick and the ponies are slow... almost as if they don't wish to go any further.

Today I played some great music and was determined to get past 10 miles again. And I did! Just like yesterday, I was sweating like crazy, but I didn't feel like my legs were going to fall off when I stood back up. Currently the tension setting on the bike is 7. My thought is that I will leave it there until February 1, then move it up to 8. Then move it up again each month until ti gets to the top (10). After that? Well, I'll figure it out as I go.

This morning I stood on the scale and was sure I wasn't seeing it right. Seriously, I reset it 3 times just to be sure. Yep, I am now 175.6. I have no idea what I will treat myself with, but I'll think of something soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment