Tuesday, January 31, 2012

498 Miles

(18.1)

We've been walking across a lot of barren land. Soon we'll be at the crest of a hill.

This morning I was full of a restless energy. For the most part I'm just going through the motions with some areas of my life. Don't worry, it's not depression or anything close, it's anticipation. No worries. So, when I was on the bike today, the time just kind of flew since my mind was somewhere else. Of course, my shirt was still drenched and my legs were still a little shaky when I first got off the bike, but that's a good thing. (I will admit that if 'd known how close I was to the 500 mile mark, I may have pushed myself harder.)

I've nearly finished the gusset for these socks. Right now, the only time I'm working on them is while I'm on the bike. The rest of the time I'm working on the blanket. I tried again to use that as my cardio-knitting project, but it's too heavy and I have to hold it in my lap.


No comments:

Post a Comment