Monday, January 16, 2012

314.1 Miles

(17.3)

Still traveling through the valley. It seems like such a long way to go.

I woke this morning a little after 4 feeling wide awake. I'm not sure why, but I ended up staying up. I was able to get on the bike after an early breakfast and just ended my ride when the daycare kids got here. Since today is a school holiday they were going to be with me through the day.

I didn't really want to get on the bike this morning. I didn't really want to do much of anything. Part of that was my mood. I'm still learning how to shut out other people's feelings and emotions. Some days it works well other days it doesn't.

I'm nearly to the gusset for the socks. I'm not sure how that will work, but I'll certainly find out pretty soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment