Monday, January 30, 2012

479.9 Miles

(20.1)

We've already passed the Ford of BrĂșinen and walked until dawn. Today we will camp during the day.

I feel really good today. I almost didn't make it all the way to 20 miles, but I was really determined. I kept my pace pretty steady for most of the ride today. For some parts of the ride I increased to 23mph. Yes, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, but I really liked the way the numbers kept increasing as I kept going. And, of course, I forwarded the picture to my favorite supporters.

I'm working on the 2nd pair of socks for Kevin. The goal to finish them before the end of the month is just not going to happen, but they will be done by the end of this week. That way he will have enough socks to keep his feet happy until the end of winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment