Tuesday, January 3, 2012

191.2 Miles

(9.3)

I'm still heading toward the eastern part of the marshes.

Today was a bit off-kilter for some reason. Lack of sleep created a need for a short nap this morning. Perhaps getting on the bike instead would have changed that, but I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Still, once I was up, had eaten breakfast (eggs & mushrooms), and actually got on the bike, it was great. There isn't much soreness anymore, but I still sweat like crazy. Maybe that will never go away.

The assisted chin-ups are starting to get easier now, too. I'll be increasing the number next week. I don't know what I'll be increasing it to, yet... probably at whatever number I can't pull myself upward again. Last week that number was 8. Who knows what it will be by Monday.

I'm still knitting that bamboo cloth, but I would much rather work on something I will use.  I'll get some dyeing done today and look through the patterns I have for scarves. I can always use them as gifts through the year, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment