Thursday, January 26, 2012

450.4 Miles

(17.7)

We're being attacked! Glorfindel told us to run and a Nazgul came out of nowhere! The horse took Frodo across the river, but he fell. I think we're running out of time.

I kept a steady pace again today and am just about ready to turn the tension up a notch. I had decided that I would be doing that at the end of this month and I'm right on track for that. I know that might slow down my speed and mileage, but I know that it's the right thing for me to do.

Knitting was great! The purl stitches weren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. I did save the cast off for later, though. If any part of the socks needs to be stretchy, it's the cast off. The cool thing is that I turned these in for one of the classes with the HPKCHC along with a cool video made by other Gryffindors. Yes, we're just that cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment