Friday, January 27, 2012

459.8 Miles

(9.4)

I've reached Rivendell! From here I will be heading to Lorien (462 miles).

The website starts the miles over again, so I am thinking that I should track the mileage for daily, this leg, and total. We'll see how I feel on Monday. You will see a new tab at the top to show the journey from Rivendell to Lorien and all the interesting things that happen along the way.

I only was on the bike for a little more than 30 minutes today. I wanted to spend time with the hoop and some weights as well. So, there was still a full hour, just fewer miles.

I am not going to reach my weight goal by the end of this month, simply because I'm still at 173 (the goal was for 167) and that is too much to lose in such a short amount of time. I'm not really worried about it, though. I know that it will continue coming off.

Knitting was the 2nd pair of socks and I'm still pretty determined to get them finished by Tuesday. We'll see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment