Thursday, January 19, 2012

363.4 Miles

(18.2)

So much going on! Strider scouted ahead and found an elf-stone on The Last Bridge and believes it to be a token of safety. We've turned north from the road and have entered the land of Trollshaws. The hills feel like they have use penned in, and we've made camp.

Yes, that says 18.2 miles. Yes, I was sweating up a storm and my heart was pounding, but I felt great! Why did I do it? I just felt like it was the day to break my previous high miles. Afterward I made sure to do a lot of walking through the house and stretching my legs. I do not want them to get all crampy or something.

I didn't knit as much as I'd have liked simply because my hands kept getting sweaty. I think that I will start a washcloth or something to work on when I feel like racing against myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment