Monday, April 2, 2012

Other movements

I'm going to need to rethink the next 2 weeks somehow. Brianna is out of school this week and the daycare kids are out next week. This week is a lot easier to get the biking time in, but next week will be a challenge. So...

Today was all about strength & hooping. Chains, squats, etc. and tons of yarn-lifting. If I had a hanging scale I could figure out how much a wet skein weighs when I first pull it out of the pot... I just know it seems heavier after I've lifted 20 of them.

I have a small dilemma which may seem pretty insignificant to many folks, but I'm still dithering about it. We kind of need a lawnmower. I would really like to have a treadmill. I'm beginning to lean toward the treadmill, though. After all, once the grass is cut short (and I can sometimes borrow a lawnmower for that) it's easier to maintain with the reel mower we have. The treadmill would get used several times a week by Brianna and me. For now, I'm going to put the thoughts on hold and focus on how to get my biking time during next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment