Monday, April 23, 2012

867.4 Miles

(1.1 walking)

We are still traveling to Lothlorien. 

Boy, this seems so much slower with a treadmill! Yes, yes, I know I'm "only" walking instead of biking and walking is slower, but still. Anyway, I feel it differently when I walk and I really do think it's making a bigger impact physically.

Today I walked slower than usual. Mainly that's because I stubbed my pinky toe on a bathroom wall over the weekend (yes, I know that corner's been there for the last couple of years, but it jumped out at me, I swear!) I'm just happy it isn't broken.

I also did the chains today and I think I was sweating more from that than the walking. Oh well, it's all toward a great cause, right?

On the food subject... I was craving bread so very much yesterday and today. I know it's more the sugar (simple carbs) than anything, but I could almost taste the chunks of bread being dipped into a thick  au jus sauce. Kind of pathetic,  in a way. I do hope tomorrow is different.


I wonder if the picture would be better by turning the treadmill around.

No comments:

Post a Comment