Tuesday, April 17, 2012

866.3 Miles

(1.7 treadmill)
(5.1 biking)

Haldir led us through the woods and, as we left the Nimridil, we all felt a little sad at leaving behind the lovely sound of the water. When we came across the Silverlode again we crossed the river on elvish ropes. We were not able to go further until Gimli was blindfolded, which did not sit well with him. Aragorn made the choice that we should all be blindfolded and we continued with Haldir as our guide.

I decided to combine both modes of transport today. Not for any particular reason other than it felt the right thing to do. I was on the treadmill about half an hour and the bike only 15 minutes. I probably could have gone a little longer, but I think 45 minutes is good for now. I still am not lifting weights since my arm is still a tiny bit sore, but I'm certain it will be fine by morning. I'm looking forward to getting back into that routine. I feel like the week of the daycare break was a bit slacking, even though I spent most of the time with the strength training.

There are things I want my body to do and to be able to accomplish and right now I know that I'm just not there. I will keep pushing, though. I am determined.

I did knit a little bit on the bike, but I'm certain that I won't be able to knit on the treadmill.


No comments:

Post a Comment