Monday, April 30, 2012

869.1 Miles

(1.7 treadmill)

Still traveling to Lothlorien.

Today was a bit of an odd day. My emotions were all over the place with all that was going on and it was hard to focus on things. Still, I got on the treadmill before I needed to leave the house and felt a little better afterward. I also walked outdoors, but I didn't thing to record that one. No problem.

Today was also a refocusing on strength training. Last week was challenging for me since there were several areas of my body that were in pain. I'm not sure, but I think my elbow issue is more of a tendon thing instead of a muscle thing. One more thing to set an appointment for. Still, I'd rather know that it's just something that can be taken care of simply instead of putting it off until it's something big.

It feels strange not to have anything posted since last week. Almost as if I'm letting myself down. I'm not going to be too harsh on myself, but I will certainly be striding forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment