Monday, April 16, 2012

859.5 Miles

(1.1 walking)

We have crossed the Nimrodil and met up with the elves here. They startled Legolas when he climbed the huge mellan trees to see if we'd be safe for the night. After a meeting between them and Frodo we slept in flets up in the trees. Today we follow the Silverlode.

Today I decided to walk barefooted to work my feet a little differently. I will admit that I was surprised at how slow I had to walk! Still, I got in my half-hour. Tomorrow I will see how my legs react to that bit of craziness.

I didn't lift any weights today. Over the weekend I pulled my right tricep pretty hard (jammed lawnmower) and am more than a little worried that I could injure it or something. When it happened I was willing to continue working with the heavy stuff, but Kevin pointed out that I could really do some damage if I didn't stop and pay attention to my body (not in those words, but that was what I got from it). I'm hoping tomorrow will be a lot better. (As you can see, shading the screen doesn't really help with the picture.)


No comments:

Post a Comment