Friday, May 11, 2012

Recovery

Okay, I pushed myself yesterday morning with the thought that I would not feel so bad today since I'd already gone through this last week. Hah! I can barely move this morning. After I get the morning errands done (grocery store, etc.) I will spend a good deal of time stretching with yoga and drinking a few gallons of water.

On the very bright side, I can feel the muscles getting even stronger all the time. I don't know what will have been achieved by the Solstice, but I know that there has been a great deal of progress so far.

Edit: 9:13a - Morning stuff is done, 3 glasses of water finished off, 1 cup of coffee, arnica has been applied, and sun salutations have been completed. The muscles aren't quite as stiff as they were earlier, but they are still pretty sore. Once the recovery process is complete, I will be happy for this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment