Wednesday, May 23, 2012

879.2 Miles

(1.7 treadmill)

Since I'd gotten on the treadmill Tuesday evening and I knew I'd be sore by the next evening, I decided to get on the treadmill again early in the day. Lo and behold, I made it through the whole 30 minutes without keeling over. Okay, that's a little dramatic, but there have been days when it felt like that.

I'm thinking that the fact that I got on the treadmill before the weary muscles set in may prevent me from feeling it too much tonight. I have a school function to go to this evening and I don't want to be limping in. We'll see.

I also did about 20 minutes of hooping, which helped relax my lower back a little. I think the belly dancing would have been even better for that, but I really didn't have the 45 minutes to devote to the short version (the long version is about 2 hours and the full version is nearly 4.)

I'm still trying to work out how I'll be working out while the daycare kids are here. (yeah, funny pun wasn't intended.) I really don't like getting on the treadmill at the end of the day, but it just might be necessary for the summer (the kids are generally here until after 6pm). Regardless, I am determined.


No comments:

Post a Comment