Tuesday, May 8, 2012

876.3 Miles

(3.6 outdoors)

It seems to be taking forever to get through the forest, but I know it's just because I've been walking instead of biking.

I realized that I'd not posted since last Thursday and I feel as if I'm letting myself down with this. I know there are far more important things to worry about right now, and too many things have been slipping my mind lately, but I really want to stay focused with this.

Today I walked to the post office. I didn't need to, I could have had the carrier pick the stuff up. But the morning was cool and the rain had ended. I may be feeling a few twinges by tomorrow, but it will be worth it. Most of the walk was pleasant. Columbus Avenue has some nice houses to look at and it was nice being able to see the yards and such at a more leisurely pace (driving doesn't allow for that).

I didn't do my chains today, mostly because by the time I got home I was fairly wobbly. I took just over an hour for the whole trip and, even when I wanted to slow, I made myself keep a steady speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment