Thursday, May 31, 2012

883.9 Miles

(1.3 treadmill)

Today was a much slower pace. Mainly because I was pretty sore in my lower legs. I guess that's normal, but it still cut my speed a bit. So, my walking was only between 2.5/3.0mph. Not much, I know. There were a few bursts of speed in the middle, but I had to keep them at 2 minutes each before my calves started to really burn.

I still did my squats, but not the chains. Part of that had to do with time since I spent a good portion of the morning talking business with a friend. She's a healer and had been running her business (Oasis Healing Arts) out of her studio for a while now, so she knows a bit about small businesses.  When I got back home it was time to start a lot of other things, but the treadmill came first.

Now, it's definitely time for some sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment