Saturday, May 26, 2012

880.8 Miles

(1.6 treadmill)

We are getting closer to an open glade, but the blindfolds are still in place.

I forgot to post this yesterday, but I was back on the treadmill! I only did a little yoga in the morning as a gentle way to stretch out the muscles & joints and it helped a lot. The treadmill has 4 programs on it and I've figured out 3 of them so far. I still am not able to finish them as they're set (one goes up to 6.5mph), but I can still change the speed, which is nice. I think the coolest thing for me is that it forces me to cool down at the end. The speed slows to 3.5 for a minute then 3.0 for 2 minutes and 2.5 for another 2 minutes. By the time I've finished that part I know that I can eat some lunch without any problems.

I think I'll be using the treadmill and bike in the mornings before the kids arrive (for summer break). That way I get it done in the early part of the day and I can do other things in my room (like belly dancing) while they are sleeping.






(I think I'd get better pictures if I turned the treadmill around, but then my back would be to the window.)

No comments:

Post a Comment