Wednesday, May 2, 2012

872.7 Miles

(2 walking outside)

Today the weather was just too nice to stay indoors for long. I finished up some stuff for ASC, then headed out. At one point I was sure it was time to sit down for a while and even made it a point to return along Washington so I could sit on one of the benches there. Instead I decided to keep going until I got back home. I was definitely ready for some cool water when I got in (yes, I know I should take it with me.) I like the Google "pedometer" but realized that I really should get a real one before long.

After cooling off a bit, I continued with the chains (strength training) and pushed myself a little there as well. I don't know if it's the warmer weather or just the longer days, but I am feeling a lot more energetic when it comes to getting healthier.

No pictures today, but if I walk outdoors again tomorrow, I will bring a camera to show you all the cool flowers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment