Thursday, May 3, 2012

Recovery

Today was all about stretching and taking it easy. The pushing I did over the last few days caught up and made it difficult to carry on normally. Yoga this morning was very slow and the stretches throughout the day were very gentle.The arnica salve was definitely my friend, even with the humidity and warm temperatures. (I think I should learn to make a butter or something so that I can make a product that absorbs much faster.)

I've been drinking enough water to float a small watercraft, but it's still not releasing the tension from the muscles. No worries, since I'm sure I'll feel a lot better by morning.

Today I also made a gazpacho. I made some in December and liked the way it tasted, but that was definitely the wrong time of the year to appreciate a cold veggie soup. It was much more suited to this time of the year.

For now, I will keep stretching gently until it's time for bed. Tomorrow, I look forward to getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment