Thursday, February 23, 2012

676.5 Miles

(17.3)

Nope, I'm still not caught up to the book.

Today there was a slight twinge in my knee, but not enough to stop pedaling. Oddly enough, it felt more natural to go a little faster today and I'm looking forward to getting completely back to normal. Well, normal for me.

I also did the upper body chains today. I was thinking about waiting until tomorrow, but I figured that it wouldn't hurt me. I really had to push to get them all the way finished and I know that next week will help me get prepared for the full sessions. At least, that is my hope.

I spent a lot of time thinking about food today. In fact, I even got to play in the kitchen for a little while this morning. The foods that I prepared are all pretty healthy and were all vegetarian. I find that kind of funny, actually. Still, I'm discovering that kale is actually pretty good in many ways.

Knitting today was pretty good. I'm thinking that another inch or so and I should be ready to cast off. I'm really hoping to get that done by the end of this month. I still have enough time as long as I can get my sweater's body finished first.

No comments:

Post a Comment