Thursday, February 16, 2012

637.1 Miles

(15.8)

The temperatures are dropping, and it feels that we can't find warmth. We've been traveling at night to keep the enemy's spies from seeing us, and it seems that we get no closer.

Today it was a little rough. The backs of my legs are sore and I decided to take it slow today. I'm okay with that since I know that I will be good as can be by tomorrow.

I am past the new heels (Sweet Tomato Heels) and I'm not sure yet if I like them. There is no decrease for the extra stitches. We'll see how it works out. I do like the  smoothness of the heels, though.

No picture today. I'm trying something out with myself and I'm not sure if I'll continue. I was taking the pictures as a way to keep myself accountable. I don't suppose it really matters to anyone but me, and if I feel okay with it, while keeping my miles up, I might skip them. But I also like looking over the blog and seeing the progress each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment