Friday, February 10, 2012

570.6 Miles

(17)

We've crossed a stream and are camping for the day. So far it's been pretty uneventful.

Today's ride was interrupted pretty close to the end so I don't have a picture. I don't even have a total, but I knew it was a little more than 17 miles when I answered the phone, then I rode for another 15 minutes after that. I feel pretty good about this, even though I am pretty sure I didn't meet my goal of 20 miles. I am looking forward to the same goals next week and I will continue striving.

The knitting is coming along nicely and I decided to add a plain row in between the patterned rows. to me it just looks a lot nicer. There are times when I need to put the knitting down, though, simply because my hands get sweaty and I need to let them dry off. While I can't say that my blood and tears are in the things I knit, I can safely say that my sweat is. (Don't worry, the items get washed before I give them away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment