Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Still traveling...

More than a year ago I started this journey. A lot has changed since then including the fact that I'm not just using the bike anymore. That has slowed my progress on miles, but I believe it has sped up my progress for physical health. The treadmill is a different kind of focus and one that makes me push a lot harder than the bike does.

I'm fasting tonight. Lots of water, of course, but no foods until I get home tomorrow. Just another round of blood-work to see where my numbers fall. Only, it's not just another round. It's very different. This time I'm going in with a sense of expectancy. There are still some things that aren't quite balanced, but I know that, overall, the numbers will be better. And whatever the numbers may be I know that I'm going to keep going. Why? Because, as I stated in my goals, I deserve this.

Today's workout was all about muscles and soreness. Tomorrow, after getting to eat, I will be back on the bike (I have new batteries!) and getting my heart going.

This is a great journey. Thank you to all who have been with me so far. One thousand miles is pretty close. Are you ready for the next thousand?

No comments:

Post a Comment