Friday, January 18, 2013

985.7 Miles

(2.2 treadmill)

Still drifting.

Today was a little easier, but still too sore to get to the third mile. Still, I am proud of myself for many reasons. One of the biggest reasons is that I've been working out through some pretty rough spots instead of giving up. In the past I've simply stopped working out because I feel crappy about something going on in my life and I didn't start back up for a few years. It has happened more than a few times. But this time... well, I did slack off in December. Part of that was because Anthony was in town, but most of it was emotional. But, that was only for a couple weeks.

Now, even though there are some stresses I feel stronger about continuing to push myself with this.

AND!!! I'm nearly at a thousand miles. I can't stop now.



No comments:

Post a Comment