Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update...

I've already shared this on Ravelry and Facebook and now am sitting down to share it here, too.

As some of you might remember, just over a year ago I had my blood drawn to check all the levels for sugars, cholesterol levels, and lots of other stuff. Last week I had it drawn again for an update. There has been an amazing improvement in this year. There is still some work to do, and I know I will continue to achieve all my goals.

Test name: Old results/New results

Overall Cholesterol: 176/165
HDL: 56/58 (we want more of those)
LDL: 102/95
Triglycerides: 89/58

Hemoglobin A1C:5.9/5.8 (going to work on this one a little more)
Glucose: 102/95
TSH (thyroid): 3.27/2.12
T4: 1.0/.83

Today was a weights day so I don't have that much to show for it. I'm okay with that, especially since I can feel the differences.

Tomorrow I'm going to reach 1,000 miles. Because I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment