Friday, February 15, 2013

1040.5 Miles

(10.4 bike)

I wanted to get done early today since I wanted to take some time for myself this morning. I've still not gotten the meditation to be a habit, but I will. Of that I am certain.

My calves are still pretty sore and I'm not sure if it's from yesterday's or Tuesday's run. No matter, it will pass before long and I will be stronger for it. My arms don't feel quite as sore from yesterday's weights, just a pleasant ache that reminds me that I'm getting stronger there, too.

There is still a part of me that hesitates losing more weight. I have been thinking about that this week. I've been trying to figure this out, trying to learn more about myself to gain a better understanding of my own thoughts & emotions. For now, I am ready to break past the 165 level that I have been on for a while.

Knitting! I've gotten better at keeping a steady gauge no matter how fast I pedal. I'm practicing on a simple scarf and I am happy to say that there is very little variance in the panels I did while sitting in waiting rooms and the ones I did on the bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment