Friday, October 19, 2012

921.6 Miles

(3.1 treadmill)

Lothlorien. We stay here for several days for a well-needed rest. Frodo and Sam look into the Mirror of Galdriel and felt sorrow for the visions they both saw. Gimli and Legolas seemed to be getting along so much better than before. Celeborn provided boats for us to travel along a bit faster and we were given other supplies for the next leg of our journey.

I have reached Lothlorien! And gone just a little more. I felt a great sense of accomplishment when I passes that point and the energy that filled me gave me the boost I needed to complete more than 3 miles!

After the first program setting ended, I turned the treadmill back on and kept going. I had to take two pictures, though, since the treadmill will reset each time you hit start (I learned that the hard way a few months back).



And now, onward to Rauros Falls!




No comments:

Post a Comment