Wednesday, September 5, 2012

906.1 Miles

(2.0 treadmill)


Yesterday I didn't hurt as much as I thought I would (because of the work done on Monday), but I did get tired faster. When I started the chains there was no way I could finish them. It was a bit of a drag, but I'd rather have the muscle fatigue than the soreness I was expecting.

My walking time is getting shorter and shorter, which is awesome. I still feel like I should be going faster than 4.5mph while "running", but right now it's more about the endurance than the speed. Or so I keep telling myself.

I'm still a little worried that I won't be able to run an entire 3.1 miles without any walking breaks by my birthday, but I'm sure going to try my best. Today I made it to 2 miles in 30 minutes. Tomorrow I might push a little faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment