Monday, July 8, 2013

1074.8 miles

(3.78 walking)

Nope, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Honest. Things have been... less than stellar lately. This weekend was a combination of watching movies, soul searching, bitter tears, angst, and lots more. Today, Kevin and I went for a walk. This was really needed for me. More than I thought (probably more than Kevin thought). And, even though I have a huge blister on my heel, I'm so glad I went. I got to try out the Nike app for the phone and really like it. See that little blip on the lower line? That's where we went into an old cemetery. I'll write about that later.

I'm still a little dehydrated (and sunburned) and will be getting another glass of water before laying down. But I feel very good about this day. Event he heart-wrenching parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment