Thursday, November 1, 2012

938.1 Miles

(2.2 treadmill)

Today was one of those days when I just knew that getting on the treadmill was a great thing. Although I would have preferred running outside, I know that the treadmill is still a good thing. I can let my mind wander to other things, to other ideas, to other places, all with the knowledge that I'm not going to trip over a branch.

The few times I have run outdoors thought (not counting the 5ks I have been in) I made sure I was always aware of the things going on around me. I ran at Osborne park only once and the feeling of being out in nature was a heady experience. I'm looking forward to doing something like that again.

My calves were sore again today, but not quite as sore as they were last time, which made me smile. I like the fact that I'm not out of breath as quickly as I used to be. One day I will be posting about how I ran the entire 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment