Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quiet...

I can't help but wonder if anyone really reads this. I'm sure some of my friends do, I wonder about the rest of the world.

If you happen to be wondering why I've not posted in a while, I'll tell you. I have a hard time being deceitful. A seriously hard time. Even telling a half-truth while keeping silent about the rest just eats away at me. Strange, huh? So, what does that have to do with this blog? I haven't been telling the whole truth about my miles. Before you jump to the wrong conclusion, I'm not adding miles to my progress. And I'm very honest about where I am at the 30 minute mark. But I haven't been telling the whole story. And, while most (if not all) of you may shake your head and say that it doesn't matter, it matters to me.

I can't tell you what my actual miles are right now. After the end of the month I will be able to tell it all. Why? Because I have a goal that I'm trying to reach. And I've not told some very important people about it yet.

So, in the meantime, I won't be posting my miles. I won't be posting pictures of the treadmill or the bike. I will share about belly dancing and chains and strength training, but that's it. Because I can share all of that without telling half-truths.

Yes, my honesty matters that much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment